To a majority of women, hair is one of the most important aspects of beauty. Hair contributes to a woman’s confidence and sexuality. Two women who have set trends that changed the hair scene frequently would be actress Jennifer Aniston and pop singer Cassie.
Jennifer Aniston has gone through a variety of trendsetting hairstyles. From brunette to blonde and long layers to a short bob, she has inspired a lot of women to take risks.
One simple hairstyle that we will go over today is her Sleek Bone straight look.
- Make a part where ever you desire.
- Take small portions of hair and take iron from the root, to the end of your hair at a slow but steady pace.
- Continue to straighten small portions until all of the hair is bone straight (Some portions of hair might require more than one stroke of the iron.)
Pop singer Cassie made a large impact on the trendsetting scene once she went from long wavy hair, to shaving half of her head. Soon after, you saw nothing but half-shaved heads. Aside of having one side of her hair gone, Cassie has accomplished a couple of really nice styles.
We’ll be focusing on her Wet and Wavy look today.
Things you’ll need:
Spritz (I’d recommend Salerm Cosmetics Prolac)
Mousse (optional- try Salerm Cosmetics Pro Line Curl Mousse)
- You have the option of either wetting your hair, or using Mousse to make it damp. I would suggest if your hair already has a little wave to it, to just use mousse, for you wouldn’t have that much work to do. If your hair doesn’t really wave up, wet it.
- Once hair is damp, part your hair into four sections.
- Make four big braids and tie hair tie at the end.
- Let braids air dry.
- Once dry take braids out and spray a tiny bit of spritz in each section to keep the wave in.
There you are, Wet and Wavy girl!
Leave a Reply